We believe in making the world a greener place. With solar power energy, our customers
minimize their carbon footprint, gain energy independence and lower their annual energy costs.
Solar Policy Guide
Developed in conjunction with the U.S. Department of Energy and NC State University as an "unofficial" overview of all incentives and programs available the corporate and private sector.
Tax credit for adding small solar electric systems
A small solar electric or photovoltaic (PV) system can be a reliable and pollution-free producer of electricity for your home or office. And they're becoming more affordable all the time.
This web site serves as a resource and tool kit for states interested in developing or revising a state solar support program. The site offers introductory information on solar energy technologies and the major policies and tools being used by states to support solar.
- Business energy investment tax credit (ITC)
- Energy-efficient new homes tax credit for home builders
- Renewable electricity production tax credit (PTC)
- U.S. Department of Treasury - renewable energy grants
- USDA - Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) grants
- USDA - Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) loan guarantees
- Residential energy conservation subsidy exclusion (Personal)
- Residential renewable energy tax credit
- Renewable Energy Production Incentive (REPI)
Click on a state to see incentives offered to residents:
[NOTE: The map includes Delaware and Pennsylvania, which may or may not be
in the target market. Neither state is included in other references.]